Quick and Easy Plantar Fasciitis Heel Pain Relief
in 7 Minutes Before You Spend a Dime
Pain under your heel? Pain is worse in the morning? You probably have Plantar Fasciitis. There are a lot of products being sold online and in stores for Plantar Fasciitis. It’s the most common type of foot problem. When you are looking for relief find a product that is guaranteed to work and that you get to try before you pay anything. There is no substitute for a personal fitting. Stay away from products that don’t support all 4 arches or are fit to your shoe size.
Most prescription orthotics and over the counter insoles aren’t designed to support more than one or two arches. Research tells us and we know from experience that when something is molded to your injured foot or purchased based on your shoe size that your chances of success are not great. When your heel hurts, supporting each of the foot’s four arches will give you the right kind of relief so the pain doesn’t come back.
It’s not just the 4 Arch Technology that keeps people referring their friends and patients to us but our service and experience. Not only do we spend the first 30 days making sure you get the best results possible but we also encourage you to come back anytime for a free check up and adjustment. Keeping you foot pain free is our number 1 goal. That’s we have a greater than 90% success rate.
Come in today for Quick and Easy heel pain relief in 7 minutes. You don’t need an appointment. We’ll take some quick measurements and do a Complimentary Foot Screening. Within minutes you will be walking around the store without heel pain wondering why you never tried this sooner.
During your Free Foot Screening, you will learn about your feet and feel instant relief before spending a dime. We don’t have waiting rooms so you won’t waste anymore time. You can get in and out within 15 minutes.
Get Started Today
Don’t waste any more time or money, stop by the Ideal Feet store Today for your free demo. It’s fast, easy and risk free. You will see how much better you can feel with Ideal Feet.
Typical Plantar Fasciits Symptoms
1. Pain under your heel. (Feels like a nail pushing into your heel.)
2. Hurts more in the morning or while walking.
3. Started suddenly and hasn’t gone away after a week.
Only a doctor or podiatrist can diagnose Plantar Fasciitis but this type of pain is very common.
Causes of Plantar Fasciitis
1. Being Overweight
2. Overuse or injury
3. Flat Feet or High Arches
4. Walking, running or standing on hard pavement for prolonged hours
5. Poor fitting shoes
6. Walking barefoot or wearing low heel shoes for extended periods of time
The Plantar Fascia generally becomes inflamed when the fascia is overused or misused while the bones, joints and arches of the feet are not properly aligned. There are thousands of options for this type of foot condition and results vary with all products but in a recent study customers were 300% more satisfied with Four Arch Products than anything else.
1. Rest – take the weight off your feet by cutting down on specific activities such as running or biking that can aggravate your problem.
2. Ice and Over the Counter Medicine – Ice and over the counter anti-inflammatory medicines will help temporarily reduce the swelling and pain. Be sure to speak with your doctor before taking any medicine.
3. Over The Counter (OTC) Products – Although not designed to support all 4 arches they are cheap and provide some quick relief by cushioning the hurting part of the foot for a few days. Since they are purchased based on arch size they are not very supportive. However, they people who try them are generally happier with their results than they are with Prescription Orthotics.
4. Prescription Orthotics – These are the original form of foot pain relief shoe inserts that are molded to your foot so your inner arch does not further collapse. They are expensive and time consuming but a small number of foot conditions use these types of orthopedic devices. Recent research and user experience has shown that these types of products are less effective than over the counter shoe inserts.
5. Four Arch Products - These products are designed to align all four arches and put the foot into it’s ideal position. Supporting all 4 arches and realigning the structures of the foot relieves the pain from Plantar Fasciitis. These types of products are based on new science that has earned a success rate of more than 3 times that of Prescription Orthotics or OTC insoles when fit correctly.
6. Steroid Injections – These painful injections help alleviate most of the pain but more than two shots a year can cause serious damage to your feet.
7. Surgery – This is generally reserved as a final alternative due to recover risks and the availability of good alternatives. Recovery time can be as long as 2 days to 2 months. The surgery costs are high but the time off work is generally far more expensive.
8. Four Arch Products - These products are designed to align all four arches and put the foot into it’s ideal position. Supporting all 4 arches and realigning the structures of the foot relieves the pain from Plantar Fasciitis. These types of products are based on new science that has earned a success rate of more than 3 times that of Prescription Orthotics or OTC insoles when fit correctly.
Trained staff at the Ideal Feet store will custom fit Four Arch products to your arch to help the arches in each of your feet find their ideal position. When the arches of your feet are in their ideal position your foot can function the way it was designed, pain free. The Four Arch technology and the custom fit process lets us guarantee you instant same day relief. It will only take 7 minutes to know if Four Arch products work for you.
Appointments aren’t necessary and the fitting is Quick and Free!